[FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD]
What happens after undergoing Height Lengthening surgery?
Learn about the recovery process and tips on how to facilitate a smoother recovery
Height lengthening surgery is now safer and more effective due to advances in technology. It's a great procedure for patients looking to improve their height; however, life after height lengthening surgery is a time of recovery and healing. It is important to follow your doctor's instructions carefully and to take care of yourself.
Download the guide to find the answers to your frequently asked questions, including:
- How long does it take to fully recover?
- When can you go back to work?
- When can you resume physical activities like walking, running, and playing sports?
- Will you look disproportionate?
- How much physical therapy is needed during recovery?
- What are the long-term effects of height lengthening surgery?
- And much more.